We hope that all of you have been staying safe & warm. Due to lack of power and resources, the Life Message Food Pantry had to close our doors for the week of February 15th - 19th.
We apologize if this caused you & your family any hardship.
The Food Pantry will be open on Monday, February 22nd.
The Life Message Thrift Stores (both locations) are open for business.
Feed the Hungry ~ Help Those in Need ~ Give Hope to Those We Serve
Working with members of your own community to make a difference!
Life Message devotes its energy to passionately serving our community,
veterans, seniors and families with food assistance, clothing & services
that gives hope and a hand up.
1,949 Families Served
122,322 Pounds of Food Distributed
1101,935 Meals Served
4,356,251 lbs = 3,630,209 Meals Served
40,361 Families Served
3,798,096 lbs = 3,165,080 Meals Served
35,466 Families Served
2,754,061 lbs = 2,295,051 Meals Served
27,364 Families Served
2,092,215 lbs = 1,743,513 Meals Served
24,102 Families Served
1,949,601 lbs = 1,624,668 Meals Served
22,105 Families Serve
The Food Pantry is open for regular pantry operation.
Registration & registration updates are required
We are taking steps to help prevent the spread of the COVID-19 illness.
Your health & safety are important to Life Message.
We have hand sanitizer available to each visitor. We are cleaning and disinfecting our lobby, carts, baskets, tables & all surfaces involving food & food preparation.
The CDC recommends the following actions to help prevent the spread of respiratory diseases:
● Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
● Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
● Stay home when you are sick.
● Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
● Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
● Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
● When cleaning hands, if soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
Your generous gift will help us fund our mission to help those in need. Together, we can make a difference.