Working today to change tomorrow!
2,970 Families Served
148,898 Pounds of Food Distributed
124,082 Meals Served
Feed the Hungry ~ Help Those in Need ~ Give Hope to Those We Serve
Working with members of your own community to make a difference!
Life Message devotes its energy to passionately serving our community,
veterans, seniors and families with food assistance, clothing & services
that gives hope and a hand up.
We are unable to assist with financial assistance for rent, mortgages, utilities, gas, transportation, medical expenses or repairs of any kind. We apologize for the inconvenience and the hardship it causes you.
Life Message has no restrictions based on zip code, city or income levels.
We offer fresh produce, bread, desserts, meat and non-perishable dry goods.
Food & Registration
Your generous gift will help us fund our mission to help those in need. Together, we can make a difference.
The Food Pantry is open for regular pantry operation.
Registration & registration updates are required
We have hand sanitizer available to each visitor. We are cleaning and disinfecting our lobby, carts, baskets, tables & all surfaces involving food & food preparation.
The CDC recommends the following actions to help prevent the spread of all respiratory diseases:
● Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
● Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
● Stay home when you are sick.
● Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
● Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
● Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
● When cleaning hands, if soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
Copyright © 2022 Life Message - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy