There are so many ways to support our mission. Contact us to find out more about volunteer opportunities, fundraising events, and ways to get our message to your community.
Do you need assistance with something? Please let us know what that need is and we will do our best to help you.
4501 Rowlett Road, Rowlett, Texas 75088, United States
FOOD DISTRIBUTION and REGISTRATION
Monday, Wednesday & Friday
12:00 - 4:00 p.m.
Thursday - Senior Citizen's ONLY (60+ years)
11:00 am - 1:00 pm
We use Constant Contact to send out information about Life Message. We will keep you updated about events, exciting news and sales from our Thrift Store.
You can opt out at any time!
The Food Pantry is open for regular pantry operation.
Registration & registration updates are required
We have hand sanitizer available to each visitor. We are cleaning and disinfecting our lobby, carts, baskets, tables & all surfaces involving food & food preparation.
The CDC recommends the following actions to help prevent the spread of all respiratory diseases:
● Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
● Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
● Stay home when you are sick.
● Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
● Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
● Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
● When cleaning hands, if soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.